Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEST: Midnight Blue make up products

I do love a bit of blue.

I know this is a difficult color for me to wear so I only do it occasionally. However, I'm really drawn towards a midnight intense shade. So here are the best products in midnight blue...

(Above is the 1220 eyeshadow 'Sapphire' from Make up Forever)

 I'm obsessed with finding a dupe for this Chanel product. Sadly the varnish was limited edition so doesn't exist anymore. It was 'Blue notes de Chanel' and it was part of a midnight blue collection from the company. I'm sure there must be something out there.
Petrol blue pearl glide from MAC.
These pencils are incredible. They have wonderful color pay off and they set beautifully so no real slip with the product. I have used these on the lips and the eyes. Although, they aren't really formulated for the lips! I do love the colors. I have the green, brown and the purple as well.
I love this. NARS Night Flight eyeshadow. I have this in a little palette and its my most loved eyeshadow. I know I said that I don't do blue....but this is the exception. I love it. It's just such a gorgeous color with a hint of blue sparkle in it. I love putting this into a brown smokey eye for darkening without using a heavy black shade.
Nails Inc
I hadn't realised that Nails Inc had changed their bottles. I don't know if I like these as much as the others! However this is gel effect in Old Burlington Street. A dark blue with a gel finish. I really like Nails Inc varnishes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar