Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Latest Amazon Finds

There are definitely hits & misses when it comes to ordering on Amazon – if you know, you know.  So I always appreciate when people share pieces that are true gems…which is what I’m doing for you today!  Below I’ve rounded up 24 great budget-friendly buys that you can scoop up for yourself or buy for those on your holiday gift buying list.  I tried to include a bunch of items that I personally own, but for those that I haven’t purchased, I carefully read through as many reviews as I could to ensure these are the best of the best!

Amazon finds

1) Teddy Coat
So cozy & on-trend!  This chic topper comes in 10 different colors & is perfect for the colder weather that’s (inevitably) heading our way.

2) Ball Chain Bracelet
I bought this a few months ago and have been wearing it non-stop.  Perfect for layering with other dainty jewelry & such a steal – be sure to clip the coupon for an extra 15% off!

3) Cereal Dispenser
All my childhood dreams come true!  Great for portion control & easy for kids to use to serve themselves.  Based on the reviews, you can also use this for certain types of candy too!

4) Leather Airpods Case
My husband surprised me with Airpods for an early birthday gift and now I’m on the hunt for a good case to put them in.  I love the sturdy look & sleek leather finish of this one!

5) Square Neck Ribbed Top
This ribbed top gets a modern update with a flattering square neckline and balloon sleeves – tuck it into a midi skirt or wear with jeans & a scarf (also comes in ivory & olive).

6) Silky Midi Slip Skirt
I love the pairing of a chunky knit sweater with a slinky midi.  The rust hue of this one is perfection for fall – comes in 13 colors/prints & gets great reviews!

7) Massage Gun
My chiropractor started using a massage gun on my back/hip and it’s the best thing ever!  I’ve never seen one priced this low & I love all the attachments it comes with – I think this would be a great holiday gift for anyone who works out rigorously or has back pain.  Be sure to clip the coupon for an extra $30 off!

8) Sweater Shaver
If you don’t already own one, buy this now & thank me later!  This must-have gadget will get rid of any pilling & fuzz on all kinds of coats & sweaters – I’ve even used mine on rugs & upholstery!

9) Jewelry Cleaning Stick
The fastest & easiest way to effectively clean jewelry (without making a mess) – perfect for on-the-go or when traveling.

10) Suede Protectant Spray
Now that I’m living in one of the rainiest states in the US, I’m spraying all my suede jackets, boots & bags with this waterproof protectant.  I recommend doing it in the garage or outdoors where there’s good ventilation.

11) Cable Knit Pom Beanie
Can you own too many beanies?  Asking for a friend.  This one has a cozy cable knit with a faux fur pom for added interest.

12) Locket Necklace
When my dad was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, I started wearing a locket with a picture of him in it.  This one is very similar to mine and would be such a thoughtful gift – also comes in rose gold or silver.

13) Pointelle Long Cardigan
How cozy does this look?  Layer over a cami or bodysuit with jeans or leggings.  Also comes in pink, white & the prettiest green (great for the holidays!) – at under $24, it’s a steal!

14) Over-The-Knee Boots
I ordered these in cognac a few months ago and they are, hands down, the best affordable OTK boots I’ve ever tried on.  They don’t slip down throughout the day, they don’t bunch around the ankles & they are very comfy!

15) Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker
Once you try pour-over coffee, you won’t want to brew it any other way.  This glass carafe is so chic that you can leave it out on the counter all day long.

16) Firewood Log Hoop
Update your living room decor for the holidays with this modern wood holder – I’d fill with birch wood logs & set next to the hearth.

17) Coffee Mug with Lid
If I had a dime for every time I’ve spilled my coffee while walking from the kitchen to my desk in the morning…I’d be rich.  This lidded mug prevents drips and keeps the heat contained your coffee stays hot longer.

18) Croc Chain Crossbody Bag
A sleek black bag with a little edge – this croc-embossed texture gives it a luxe feel and it’s the ideal size for holding all your essentials.

19) Chunky Knit Throw
If you love the look of a chunky knit throw, but not the cost, this one is an amazing deal!  Comes in tons of colors & sizes – be sure to clip the coupon for an extra 10% off!

20) Dainty Crystal Studs
These come pretty little studs come in silver or rose gold & are perfect for everyday.  I’ve been wearing them in my second hole and they’ve held up great through workouts, showers, while sleeping, etc.

21) Square Toe Heeled Sandals
I actually bought these back in the summer and wore them all through the warm weather months.  They’ve been sold out forever, but they just got restocked so I had to share again – they are so comfy & go with everything from denim to skirts to dresses.

22) Gold Twist Huggie Hoops
I’ve got a think for ribbed or twisted gold jewelry right now & these under $13 hoops are even more stunning in person.  There are tons of different styles in this listing – to find these, just use the drop down menu to scroll down & select “Twist”.

23) 14K Gold CZ Tennis Bracelet
Until I have the real thing, this sparkly imitation will have to do.  I layer this with the ball chain bracelet shown above – from a distance, you’d never know it’s not actual diamonds!

24) Button-Front Cardigan
A great neutral for wearing with jeans, joggers or leggings – this has an oversized fit, so I recommend sizing down (also comes in ivory).

The post Latest Amazon Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar