Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zara are really on the button this season!

Zara is really getting my attention this season! I normally have a love hate relationship with the brand. I found them really expensive going back about a year ago. They have DRAMATICALLY lowered their prices to more then a little affordable and really nailed a lot of the key trends for this season. I've been admiring their collection of fantastic under €50 dresses and it seems it's not just the dresses which have been lowered in price. All their skirts and trousers have come down to under 50 as well! Not sure if the stores are lowering their prices. But the website is awash with fantastic pieces. I've posted a few bits. But I am really on the hunt for a fantastic beige mid length pleated skirt I saw this weekend......but alas, it was on a person and I really didn't want to fashion-mug someone I just met!!!
€39.95 - I remember when my mother made me wear culottes aged 10. I threw such a fashion strop and refused to get out of the car!!! Which was unfortunate! Considering they are now on trend and I would have been well ahead of myself!!!
€119. Safari jacket. I would have put this with amazing black skinny jeans with a flash of color underneath. Perfect alternative to the biker jackets I seem to be stuck in lately.
Get on the brights trend with this simple dress. €49.95. I am loving Zara's collection of simple dresses and skirts. They've really nailed the trend.
€79.95 - I wouldn't have put a white shirt with this. I would have teamed a black vest and some serious blazer.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar