Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where I got my fringed handbag

 People keep asking me where I got my fringed handbag. The answer is that it is from Awear and its about two years old! So sadly you can't get it anymore - which is also bad for me because I need to replace mine because its falling apart. I noticed an IDENTICAL one in Zara last week as I strolled through their Henry Street store - I do mean Identical. It's a bit...lighter then mine but it's still the same!
Mine cost me €30 and this one is about €80 which is a big price leap but still - its exactly the same.

It also comes in going-out-bag format and in a lighter pastel for anyone who doesn't do black handbags. So you can get your hands on this suede version for about €88.....

Have a look here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar