Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

That's awesome!

Hello sweeties,

 Hope you all had an awesome weekend and wishing you all a lovely week!



The weather just got weird again, I guess you can really expect that when you are living in the UK. It's cloudy, cold, sunny, rainy and warm all in one day! I don't really know what I should wear in this weather. I am officially done with all my hand-ins for this year and now starting on my revision:)

















 You have probably already noticed from my previous outfits (here and here) that I am obsessed with leopard print! I just thing it adds such a unique touch to every outfit. Crop tops and high waist jeans are a must have for Spring in my opinion and I just couldn't resist buying this one. If you have seen the Lego Movie, then you probably understand why:) I bought these shoes (also seen - here) last Summer and they are so comfortable and such a nice change from the regular ballerinas!

I am wearing: 
Cardigan - Zara
Crop Top - H&M
Jeans - H&M (available in denim - here)
Shoes - Charles and Keith
Bag - Primark
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - Guess, Guess & Primark


Are you a crop top fan? How you style them?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar