Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Year's Eve Outfit!

Hello sweeties,

Happy New Year to all of you! Hope you are having amazing holidays:)



 The weather wasn't really on my side today so I had to take the pictures indoor! We are all having a nice party or event to attend tonight and we all want to look our best!














 A little black dress is such a classic piece with which you can never go wrong! I am obsessed with this dress, I love the detailing at the back. It adds such a nice and sexy touch to the outfit. Of course, I didn't want my hair to be in the way so I decided to an updo, let me know if you would like to see a tutorial about it! I kept the whole outfit black by adding a black faux fur coat, as all black outfits are so classy..and added a pop of colour by my clutch!

I am wearing:
Faux fur jacket - New Look
Dress - Republic
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Clutch - Primark
Watch - D&G
Rings - Warren James



Once again, I wish you all an amazing New year and I hope 2014 will be
 even better than 2013!

Thank you so much for all your support throughout this year and for all your lovely words,
it all means the world to me!


xxxxx
Follow on Bloglovin



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar