Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dr Dre Names His Favourite Rapper.

A lot of people have listed their top five dead or alive, or their top ten list of rappers, but Dr Dre is just talking about one rapper he is a fan of. I think it is cool that dre would mention someone he watched grow. It is all good.

Below is what had to say:

"I mean Jay is my favorite. I'm a huge Jay -Z fan. I love it. I'm waiting for his record right now. Hopefully, I'll get a track on it. We'll see. Yeah I love it. Because it helps keep alive the type of music that I love to do." (XXL Magazine)

WOW! Were you surprised? I don't think you should be, because dre has shown this in the past that he admires jay's works. In 1999, jay-z wrote the song, "still dre" for dre's comeback.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar